BloodthirstycannibalBloodthirstycannibal

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

What happens if... What happens if...

Nice fucking flash!

Dude! I dident know that a speedometer went off center while it tuned... Wierd. All and all it was a crapy flash

Over all rating... G

Nail responds:

lol, you might want to put a 1 in front of those 0's after comparing this to your flash movies.

The Grim Reaper 2 The Grim Reaper 2

Good

I like your shading all in all good job.

FC - Episode 1 FC - Episode 1

Napter bad clock is coming

Nice video

The Target Practice The Target Practice

Well...

Since you freaked out on me and fucking sighned off of the aimer. I want to know what is wrong? All I wanted to know is how you made it so I can make it. What ever tony. That was really fucking bastardly what you did. *Why the fuck are you quesitoning me* Then you signed off? I dont know why you did that! Anyway.

FlashMaker responds:

Heh donny, I have to say this, you know you said that I pissed you off? haha, you know that you piss people off a lot and that you really shouldnt of said that, and you probably told your brothers about this, which this isnt a big deal, and I really dont care, It was a big fucking joke and I think that you over reacted, I mean you searched every fucking site there was to find this and . . . for nothing, because you need to know thats theres such thing as sarcasm when people fuck around and tell you shit. . . ok. . . well anyways "whatever to you to :)"

BLAM! MiniGame BLAM! MiniGame

Nice

I liked it alot!

PimpMasterKDOG responds:

kthx.

-->KDOG

Kookin' Kidz Kookin' Kidz

I like it how?

How did you make that wonderful work!?