BloodthirstycannibalBloodthirstycannibal

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Target Practice The Target Practice

Well...

Since you freaked out on me and fucking sighned off of the aimer. I want to know what is wrong? All I wanted to know is how you made it so I can make it. What ever tony. That was really fucking bastardly what you did. *Why the fuck are you quesitoning me* Then you signed off? I dont know why you did that! Anyway.

FlashMaker responds:

Heh donny, I have to say this, you know you said that I pissed you off? haha, you know that you piss people off a lot and that you really shouldnt of said that, and you probably told your brothers about this, which this isnt a big deal, and I really dont care, It was a big fucking joke and I think that you over reacted, I mean you searched every fucking site there was to find this and . . . for nothing, because you need to know thats theres such thing as sarcasm when people fuck around and tell you shit. . . ok. . . well anyways "whatever to you to :)"

BLAM! MiniGame BLAM! MiniGame

Nice

I liked it alot!

PimpMasterKDOG responds:

kthx.

-->KDOG

Kookin' Kidz Kookin' Kidz

I like it how?

How did you make that wonderful work!?

Mini RC Derby (24k) Mini RC Derby (24k)

PLEASE AWSER BACK!

How di you make this? Andy sites///Books?

PlasticSamurai responds:

well this started out as an experiment to work on my poorer flash skills (collision detection, onClip, Math,) but after i learned how to do _rotation it all kinda came together.
if you want to look at the .fla then send me an email or something. ill be glad to at least show you the code.

Wocket In My Pocket Wocket In My Pocket

First flash eh!

Wow nice job that is pretty nice! 40 hours.. Makes sence it is good! Nice job :)

A True Stick-Death A True Stick-Death

Better then the others!

NICE ASS!

Blood Shed (Revised) Blood Shed (Revised)

I love that game!

"Same as top"

SkyCube SkyCube

I like it

But it kicked my ass yo! Can you help me at something? How did you make that any sites thanks!

A FF FlashRPG A FF FlashRPG

Wouldent Load

I gave you a 4 just because I like the number 4 and stuff.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

. . .

Everything I wanted out of a cartoon.